Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hurruh!!!!

Sarah, Rosie & Grandma are at there Dulles departure gate - will be boarding for Dallas in about 20 minutes and home in Tulsa in about 6 1/2 hours....

Long flighs were long, Rosie slept quite a lot which helped but was frustrated towards the end. When Sarah called Rosie and Grandma were playing chase at the Gate and doing a lot of giggling...

I really need to finish these last few rooms and get the boys fed & dressed and make a list of all the places we need to go before the airport!!

I could be a very busy boy!

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog! So excited for you. Hope that the remaining leg of the trip is a pleasant one! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they should be just getting in as I write this. We were near our local airport (Orlando) and all the planes we saw all I could think about was the excitment that you all are about to have with this HOMECOMING Tonight. I am so excited for you all and this little girl. Can't wait to see the photo's of your Princess..Congrats to you all

    ReplyDelete