Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still A Bad Blogger

Something about this month, I just seem to be struggling to find time for blogging. We are SLOWLY finding our new school routine with all 3 of the munchkins, and that is taking alot of my time and all of my energy and patience. And, last week, the week was also full of: trying to get Rosie's social security number, a Dr.s appointment for Rosie, a dentist appointment for me, and AWANA games for Noah. 3 out of 4 of those weren't good for me!

Rosie and I sat in a crowded office for 2 hours and didn't even come close to the head of the line to get her SSN. After 2 hours we had to leave for a scheduled Dr.s visit. Which means, that I have to go back tomorrow to try again, and this time I'll need to take all 3 kids to sit.

At the Dr.s office, we waited another 1.5 hours, as the Dr. was running behind schedule. Just as well we really love our family Dr. He's such a great guy that it's worth waiting to be seen by him.

And then, it was off to the dentist office, where I was told that my last remaining wisdom tooth has to come out (it's killing me!), and, oh by the way, remember that crown we put on last year, well, it isn't working, and you need to have a root canal. By the way, that particular tooth has 3 roots, so they'll all need to be done! Yikes!

Anyhow, that was my week. I'm hoping for a slightly calmer end to the month of January! And, that I'll manage to be a better blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment