Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just for Giggles

I quit bothering to watch American Idol about 4 years ago, when I got fed up with the no-talent contestants who got through and how rude Simon Cowell was. But, when I saw this clip from a friend, I laughed 'til I cried. Last week-end when Rosie and I went to get our hair trimmed we walked behind a group of guys, one of whom had his pants sooo low that he actually had to hold on to his girlfriend in order to walk. He looked like a drunk penguin, and now when I hear this song I see him all over again. Lyrics: Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground, Lookin' Like a Fool With Your Pants on the Ground, With the Gold in Ya Mouth, Hat Turned Sideways...

If you want to watch, remember to scroll down to the bottom and pause my playlist first.



Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground, Lookin' Like a Fool With Your Pants on the Ground, With the Gold in Ya Mouth Hat Turned Sideways,

No comments:

Post a Comment