Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Back

What a week! But, I am happy to say that I feel much closer to being ready for school to start. Room to room, drawer by drawer, shelf by shelf, cleaned and organized, hopefully helping to streamline the day-to-day housework in anticipation of the beginning of school in 4 weeks. The master suite isn't finished being redecorated yet, but Gareth is working diligently on it, and hopefully we'll be all done by next week-end.

Life is really crazy right now, so all of the time at home cleaning and organizing was helpful as it gave me plenty of time for thinking and praying and trying to sort out my thoughts while I was sorting out the house. Writing it down seem to help, so over the next week I'll try to share some of what has been going on in the Moffatt house.

No comments:

Post a Comment