Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mystery of Life # 367

Today I am contemplating one of life's big mysteries. Namely, why does the phrase" Mommy, let's go build a snowman together" actually mean "Mommy, I want you to build a snowman while I watch"?
Still, I am happy to report that I have regained most of the feeling in my fingers and my boys think I'm a hero (for now, at least).
Today, I am thankful for my bread machine and crockpot. How nice to spend the morning outside and to come in to the smell of bread baking and beef stew simmering away! I am also thankful to live in Oklahoma, where yesterday we got about 5 inches of snow and today the temperature has climbed into the mid-50's which makes it really nice for playing outside and taking advantage of all that snow before it melts.

3 comments:

  1. And a fabulous snowman it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come over to your house I love beef stew but alas no one else here does. :(
    Our snowman did not last very long but it was fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome snowman! I think he's taller than me!:) You are definitely a hero.

    ReplyDelete