Thursday, December 31, 2009

Trip to Silver Dollar City

After all of the sickness during Thanksgiving break, we finally got rid of everybody's bronchitis and enjoyed a trip to Silver Dollar City two weeks before Christmas. Rosie fell in love with everything about Christmas, but especially the lights, so I couldn't wait to show her all of the lights.

It was cold! Nathan was NOT loving the cold.
But, the kids did have a great time looking at everything.
And, of course, riding a few rides.
Did I mention it was cold? We were so bundled up that it was difficult to get all of the straps done for the rides.
Silver Dollar City when I was a child was a rare treat, when I was dating Gareth it was a whole different world for long, romantic walks and cuddling up on the scary rides, but I think I have never loved Silver Dollar City more than when I am enjoying it through the eyes of the munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment