Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Good To Be Back

After a couple of weeks away, and the need to set up a new blog that is more secure, it's good to be back! Keeping a journal has never really been my thing, but I have really enjoyed keeping up with the blog. My apologies for how long it has taken me to get everything back up and running. With Christmas vacation here, I spent most of the last two weeks baking and reading and playing, which there isn't so much time for while school is in session. We also enjoyed a 2-week visit from Gareth's parents.

The last two days have been spent getting everything sorted out ready for the next term of school. I've got plenty of pictures from the last couple of weeks, so I'll try to get them posted in some sort of order to catch you up on life with the many mini munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment