Thursday, December 31, 2009

Assorted Christmas Snapshots

Granny brought some special Christmas projects to enjoy with the munchkins. Here is the gingerbread house they made together.
I always wish for a White Christmas, and this year I especially wanted one for Rosie's 1st Christmas. And, I got my wish!!!!!! The snow started on Christmas Eve, which made for a great evening to light a fire in the fireplace and be cozy and warm inside.

Sophie took special care to keep cozy and warm! She DOES NOT like snow, but she does appreciate our fuzzy winter blanket.

Christmas Eve snapshots:
Christmas morning opening the stockings
And then, on to the presents.



Favorite Auntie Keri, these are for you. The munchkins LOVE their pillow animals




For a couple of my favorite guys, the excitement was a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment