Monday, September 14, 2009

Randomness

Okay, this post will be completely random, but here are a few things that made me smile this past week:

A quote from a friend on facebook-"If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't there more happy people?"

When the pharmacist asked him how he was, Noah's reply-"As well as can be expected for a 6 year old".

While fixing him lunch, Nathan says to me-"Mommy, did I ever tell you what a great cooker you are?"

And, last, but certainly not least, a quote to let you see how Rosie's English is coming along. This morning when Rosie walked into the kitchen, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I have something I want to tell you. I want to tell you that I want Cheerios this morning."

1 comment:

  1. Your last two posts made me laugh! :) I love hearing how Rosie's english is coming. She said everything perfectly!

    ReplyDelete