Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introduction

Hello Family and Friends!

If you've found your way here, then you must have some interest in following the goings-on in our neck of the woods. I hope that having this blog will help me do a better job keeping in touch with you and keeping you up-to-date with the kids' crazy antics and the adoption process.

Life is busy, so I won't be blogging every day, (besides, I'm not so pretentious as to think that anyone really cares what I eat for lunch every day or other such stuff) but I will try to post as we have news, the boys do/say something that the aunts, uncles, and grandparents would get a kick out of, or I just need to find a place to journal those thoughts that are racing round in my head.

Enjoy! And, if you don't enjoy, then don't worry, I won't know if you don't come back again!

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment