Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday's Post-My Current Favorite Photos




The week is winding to a close, and I have been painfully absent from my computer for most of it. Still, I did get lots of work accomplished and was all ready to celebrate Gareth's 40th birthday today. Sorry, no mushy, soppy, lovey-dovey posts here (well, at least not today). I saved that to give to Gareth in person in private.
Instead, I want to show you my current favorite pictures of Nathan. He might hate me one day, but I love them. As previously mentioned, Nathan is really into pretending currently. On this particular morning, he woke up and went into full cowboy mode before he could even get dressed or have some breakfast.
I never really "had a thing" for cowboys, but I've definitely fallen for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment