Monday, March 22, 2010

Mommy and the Munchkins Recommend: Seeds Family Worship

If you had walked up our sidewalk last night, you might have been a little shocked to hear LOUD music playing. If you had walked into the house, then you definitely would have been in for a surprise. There were 3 munchkins dancing furiously around the living room, and the music was so infectious that the Munchkins' Mommy was dancing in the kitchen (cleaning the kitchen hasn't been that much fun for a long time!).

I've been looking for some new Christian music and/or Scripture memory Cd's that the kids could enjoy, and have been disillusioned by alot of what I've found. There seems to be a whole lot of "sounding cool" out there, but not much that has any real substance to it. When the kids were younger, we enjoyed Steve Greene's "Hide 'em in your heart" CDs, but honestly, if I have to listen to them one more time, I might lose my mind. We enjoy Cedarmont Kids' Worship, but, I was hoping for something else to give us more listening options, and really wanting some Scripture memory CDs. So, when I found Seeds Family Worship last week, I was pretty excited. The words are pure Scripture, the tunes/beat are catchy and not "kiddish", and so I ordered them. We now have 3 of their CDs, and they haven't been off yet. The munchkins love them, and so does the munchkins' Mommy. Oh, and a great plus, each CD you order comes with a free one, so you can have one for yourself and one to pass on.

Check them out (just make sure you scroll down to the bottom and pause my playlist first):

No comments:

Post a Comment