Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nathan

Happy Birthday to the world's cuddliest baby.
(And the only one I've ever met who was born so chunky that his cheeks completely supported his neck while they rested on his shoulders!) Happy Birthday to the little man whose cheeky smile stole my heart in an instant,
and whose love for messes never ceases to surprise/disgust/amuse me.

Happy Birthday to the little boy who always has loved to make people smile. Happy Birthday to the world's best little brother.

Happy Birthday to the cutest little goofball

and bestest little cowboy around.

Happy Birthday to Inky's best friend.
Happy Birthday to one (of the two) handsomest little men I know
(even in heels and a tiara)!
Happy Birthday, Nathan!

I love you,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment