Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Just a quick note to say that we're all okay. Just busy. It seems that anytime I have a few spare minutes I'm on the computer, but now, instead of blogging or other such fun stuff, I'm studying and doing online course-work.

The kids' school is almost finished (3 weeks to go), so we are trying to stay dedicated to that and finish well. I am amazed at how much Noah has learned this year! Nathan is sooo close to just taking off and reading solo; I think the only thing stopping him is his thinking that he can't. Rosie-well, Rosie is Rosie. There hasn't been much book learning for her this Spring; we seem to spend most of our time focusing on behavior issues. But, at this stage, that is what is most important, and if we can iron out some of the obedience/listening/showing off issues, then she will be a much better student once we really need to start formal school.

Other than that, it has been vegetable gardening, flower gardening, Spring cleaning, ordering next years' curriculum (so excited about it!), trying to get Gareth to join me in some regular exercise, a night out with my bestest friends for a break, and now gearing up to cater our church's Senior Banquet next week-end. Definitely no time to be bored; barely enough time to breathe currently.

Gareth is out of town for the rest of the week on business, so the munchkins and I are going to pack up our schoolwork and head for Grandma and Grandpa's farm. I'll try to get some good pictures and have something to psot that you'll actually want to see when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment