Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger (Again!)

What can I say? I'm tired. I'm busy. Actually, the whole family has been busy. Gareth is still employed as of today, for which we are very thankful!! We are steaming ahead with finishing out the school year (yes, it is in sight). And, in the last two weeks, we have also : celebrated Easter, completed our last "offical" social worker visit and our 12-month post placement report, visited Shawnee and spoken to a lady's group about adoption, made a trip to "The Farm" to visit Grandma and Grandpa, taken the class to update my life support certification, finished planting the vegetable garden, and finished all of the paperwork to become offically enrolled in the RN refresher program.
I have some pictures from the last couple of weeks, so will try to get them all posted over the week-end to catch you up on life with the munchkins. But, for tonight, I will leave you with this one.

Spring has officially arrived, and with its' return, comes the many hours of playing outside. Rosie's curls were a mess! The tangles were taking longer and longer to work out, and she was developing less and less tolerance for it. So, I took her to my stylist tonight, and we took off about 2 inches and gave her a "bob". She LOVES it. She calls it "Mommy Hair". We can still wear it curly like this, and I should still be able to pull it into pony tails, but hopefully getting rid of the ends will help with keeping it healthy. And, I can use the straightening iron to let her wear it straight sometimes. Can I just say, that Rosie LOVES the camera. And, it seems to love her back. I told her that I wanted to take a picture of her with her new haircut, and she automatically popped down into this pose. The girls at the salon were trying to convince me to let her model. Somehow, I don't think either her ego or my patience would survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment