Thursday, February 28, 2013

Soda Crackers

I've mentioned before that as part of their writing curriculum, the boys keep a journal that we write back and forth to each other in.  This week, Nathan's journal assignment was to write about a time when he was sick.  This was his entry:

Dear Mommy,

Remember when I was sick at Grandma and Grandpa's house?  You said I started throwing up when I was aslee.  I wished I hadn't eaten so much.  You and Dad took care of me until 2:00 in the morning.  I did not feel good.  I was sick for about a day and a half.  I did like the fizzy drink.  And the soda crackers were okay, but they are not my favorite things to eat.
                  
                                                                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                                                                          Nate

P.S.  I would NEVER live on soda crackers.

Such typical Nathan!  He never fails to leave me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment