Thursday, February 17, 2011

Risk Vs. Safety

I've been struggling with bronchitis for a couple of weeks, so Sunday night found me at home on the couch. When Gareth came home from church he was SO excited. As we have prayed and confirmed our desire to follow God's leading even when it didn't make sense to people watching from the outside, I have also prayed that God would strengthen our faith. And He has. Over the week-end, He led me to several Scripture passages, and then, Gareth came home saying, "You should have been there. You have to hear this! It's just what we've been talking about!"

Our church's youth pastor was speaking on Sunday evening. I hope you'll take the time to listen, it's good stuff: The Myths of Risk vs. Safety (You might want to scroll down and pause my playlist-first).

No comments:

Post a Comment